Friday, January 25, 2013

New Year for New Ideas & Changes

Hello craft friends...I have come full circle with creating, living life and looking forward to new ideas and changes in my life.
I was the owner of "Touch Of Tewshay" blog...however as things in my life caused me to step away and use my energy of creating towards other talents that I have...I found myself not doing much scrapbooking or card making since September (my last posting). with the holidays rapidly approaching, I felt it necessary to implement my talent in doing some sewing...therefore...I made my youngest son a photo-memory quilt with his new-born photo, a few more toddler photos of him (he's in his 30's) so yeah this was a well past due gift for him....he is the youngest of six kids that me & hubby have...lol....and he was the only one without his heirloom quilt made by mommy...then I took on the project of creating "NO-SEW" blankets for other family members along with seven "QUILLOWS" which are quilt/folded into a pillow to make them Quillows...so needless to say I was
in my element of producing ad creating christmas gifts for friends and family...while I was going through all of this...my email got hi-jacked and me not realizing it would affect my whole world of scrapping/cardmaking along with my regular email issues...I did not even think about how it could affect me after about 4 days of not being able to access my email...I took the road less traveled and called my phone company to change my email address and moved on with life.
So even though I now have a new blogg address...I will be putting together a new face on my blogg as time goes on but for now this is the start of my new blogg and WELCOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment