Saturday, February 22, 2014

Welcome to 2014

I cannot believe how long it has been since I last signed in on my blog...lol....but it doesn't matter....today is my return to sign in on my blog. I have been doing a lot of things differently since last year! I now attend a cropping session on a monthly basis, made some new friends an intend to do my posting from my IPAD! Wow...what a novel idea. My favorite camera stopped working and it was the one I would use to post my creations and I was posting from my desktop computer...but now I basically use my IPAD to capture the photos and now I'll be able to post from my photo album from my IPAD!
Just in case you have not been able to keep up with me....I have been creating with the Mixed Media Prima Dolls and I will be sharing photos of my creations with you!
I also have been making cards and mini albums....so here goes...I will start with my creation of my Christmas album and bring you up to date with my creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment